Graduate students who desire to reside in University housing may complete an application online. All housing arrangements should be made in advance of the term the student expects to begin graduate study. To apply for on-campus housing, students must complete an online housing application. Students will select their own room application is completed. Commitment times for assignment selection are based on application date so students are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Part-time students must receive special permission from the Office of Student Housing to reside in University housing. Students needing living accommodations during University breaks must reside in designated break housing. 

For further housing related information please visit www.moreheadstate.edu/housing or contact the Office of Student Housing via e-mail (housing@moreheadstate.edu) or via telephone (606-783-2060).

Vehicle Registration

A valid Morehead State University parking permit is required for any motor vehicle or motorcycle operated on the campus. Registration and fee information is available from the Traffic Office of the MSU Police Department, 100 Laughlin Health Building, 606-783-2035 or at www.moreheadstate.edu/police.