Second Degree Requirements

If you have earned a degree from Morehead State University or any other accredited college or university, you may earn a second bachelor's degree or associate degree by completing program requirements approved by your program advisor, department chair, or associate dean. For more detailed information regarding the specific guidelines regarding this policy, visit UAR 111 at