Graduate students who desire to reside in University housing may request an application by contacting the Office of Student Housing at housing@moreheadstate.edu or 606-783-2060. All housing arrangements should be made in advance of the term the student expects to begin graduate study.

Students are assigned to housing by date of housing application/deposit received by the Office of Student Housing. Graduate students may choose to reside in any of the upper-class residence halls, or apartments. Part-time students must receive special permission from the Office of Student Housing to reside in University housing. Students who need housing during break periods or year-round are encouraged to apply for apartment housing, Grote-Thompson Hall, or Fields Hall.