Course Substitution

The Course Substitution Form is to be used when a student wishes to take a different MSU course than the one listed on the Program Evaluation. The student meets with the advisor prior to taking the course. They review the course to be substituted. The advisor, department chair and graduate dean must sign the form for approval to be granted. The course to be substituted must carry a mark of "B" or better, and must be relevant to the required course listed on the Program Evaluation.