Applying for Certification/Non-degree

The student must file an application for completion of a nondegree certification program in the Graduate School, 701 Ginger Hall or online at It is expected that this be done at the beginning of the term in which the student plans to complete the program. Final determination of the student's eligibility rests with the certifying agency at the time of application.