Transfer of Credits from Regionally Accredited Colleges

Upon receipt of an official transcript sent directly to MSU from the transfer institution, credit earned from regionally accredited colleges will be posted to the MSU transcript as transfer credit. Courses in which the grade is lower than "C" may not be transferred for credit in certain majors or areas. Students should consult their academic advisor. Transfer credit does not compute in the MSU GPA.

For additional information regarding transfer credit and transfer credit appeals (UAR 132), visit