Academic Grievance Procedure

When a student has an academic dispute with a faculty member over a grade, there are procedures that exist to resolve the complaint in the most satisfactory way for both the student and faculty member. If the complaint involves a final grade, the student must take the complaint to the faculty member no later than the first two weeks of the beginning of the following semester. This policy requires several steps to complete the process. For detailed information concerning the grievance policy visit UAR 112.04 at The student grievance form can be found at

If you are unable to access the form electronically or need additional assistance contact Academic Programs at 606-783-2003 or email