Applying for Certification/Non-degree

Graduate students must file an application for completion of a non-degree certification program. In order to apply for completion, graduate students must submit an online application at or in the Graduate School, 701 Ginger Hall.

It is expected that this be done at the beginning of the term in which the student plans to complete the program. Final determination of the student's eligibility rests with the certifying agency at the time of application.