Selective Service Registration Requirement

Male students must be registered with the Selective Service (if required to register) before they can receive Title IV student financial aid (Federal Pell Grant, Federal SEOG, federal work-study, Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Direct Loan, Direct Plus Loan). Contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 606-783-2000 for more information.