Second Degree Requirements

If you have earned a degree from Morehead State University or any other accredited college or university, you may earn a second bachelor's degree or associate degree by completing program requirements approved by your major department. For more detailed information regarding the specific guidelines regarding this policy, visit UAR 111 at