All students who are not 21-years-old or have not completed 60 credit hours are required to live in campus housing. Those students commuting from their permanent home address must file a housing/dining waiver with the Office of Student Housing. Upon approval, a student will be allowed to commute and not be responsible for housing/dining fees. A completed Application for Campus Housing should be submitted with a deposit to the Office of Student Housing. Assignments are made based on the date the housing application and deposit are received. The deposit is refundable ONLY if canceled in writing to the Office of Student Housing by July 1.

For current fee information and to access the On-Campus Residency Policy, contact the Office of Student Housing, Morehead State University, 150 University Blvd., Box 2525, Grote-Thompson Hall, Morehead, KY 40351, telephone 606-783-2060, fax 606-783-5062, or www.moreheadstate.edu/housing.