Transfer of Credits from Regionally Accredited Colleges

Credits earned from regionally accredited colleges or universities will be accepted for transfer.

Courses in which the grade is lower than "C" may not be transferred for credit in certain majors or areas. Students should consult their academic advisor. Transfer credit does not compute in the MSU GPA.