Graduates of Noncertified, Nonpublic Schools

(Including Home Schools)

Students who are graduates of noncertified, nonpublic schools, including home-schooled students, must submit to Undergraduate Admissions in the Office of Enrollment Services (1) an Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Application, (2) official transcript, (3) a one-time $30 undergraduate application processing fee and (4) ACT/SAT scores. In some cases, a review of the student's courses may be required.

Admission will be considered according to the same procedures as applicants from accredited high schools.