To withdraw from the University, a student must complete a withdrawal form with the Office of the Registrar. It is important for a student's academic record to reflect an official withdrawal; entitled refunds are not made unless the withdrawal is properly recorded. If a portion of your account was paid by federal financial aid, you may have to repay a portion of these funds to the University. Please review the Return of Title IV Funds Policy for more information. To print a withdrawal form, visit www.moreheadstate.edu/registrar and select "Forms."

Withdrawals can be faxed to 606-783-9103, emailed to registrar@moreheadstate.edu or mailed:

Office of the Registrar

Morehead State University

201 Ginger Hall

Morehead, KY 40351

Medical Withdrawal Policy

The purpose of the Medical Withdrawal Policy (UAR 130.01) is to provide guidelines and procedures for graduate and undergraduate students who have exceptional health circumstances that require withdrawal from the University after the normal withdrawal period. To print the Request for Medical Withdrawal form, visit www.moreheadstate.edu/academicprograms. If you are unable to access the form electronically or need additional assistance, contact Academic Programs at 606-783-2003 or e-mail ap@moreheadstate.edu.